Best Places to Shop In New York City, NYBelted Knit Rex Rabbit Cape with Fox Collar from Marc Kaufman Furs
Here’s my take on some of the best places to shop in New York City. Whether you are a local or a tourist I hope this list helps you out. Let us know each store is doing too!1. Madison Avenue.E. 57th to E72nd Sts.The crème de la crème of NYC shopping is on the wonderful Madison Avenue with high end designers clamoring to occupy its popular storefronts, including Bergdof Goodman, Calvin Klein, and Chanel.2. Fifth Avenue- 57th Street.Ending at the beautiful Central Park, Fifth Avenue is unrivalved as the most popular shopping street in America. With Saks, Tiffany’s & Co., and Henri Bendel, not to mention virtually every other retailer in the world with shops lining this avenue, your hands with never be empty!
3. SoHo. W. Houston St. to Canal St.; Broadway to Sixth Ave.
Store to store eclectic shopping district in downtown New York City.
4. Chinatown. China is in the heart of New York City’s lower east side, as Chinatown is one of the most popular shopping districts in the country. With shops lining every inch and goods from all around the world, this is a fun place to shop in the city!
5. The NYC Fur Market. On 29th St right between 7th and 8th ave., this is where the NYC Fur Market is located. If you are looking for a fabulous fur, this is the perfect street to shop. Plenty of Fur Stores and Speciality Fur accessories.
6. Herald Square & The Garment District. Macy’s is just the beginning of this famous district, with every chain store from H&M to Victoria lining the streets of this popular shopping destination.
7. Times Square & The Theater District. Shopping under the glow of neon lights is never more fun than in Times Square, filled with fun stores like Toys R US, the M&M Store, and the MTV store.
8. Diamond District- West 47th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues.Great place to find discount… everything, ranging from electronic to clothing.
9. Hell’s Kitchen- Ninth Ave. to Tenth Ave., between 42nd and 57th sts. Popular for its small stores with wonderful clothing, housewares, and shoes, Hell’s Kitchen is not only reserved for diners.
10. The Shops at Columbus Circle Mall,Time Warner Center- W. 59th Street. Indoor shopping mall with popular stores and restaurants and beautiful views of Central Park. www.shopsatcolumbus.comMarc Kaufman (left) with legendary NY Jets quarterback “Broadway Joe” Namath
Marc Kaufman Furs NYC NY 10001 212 563 3877
E-mail: [email protected]
Marc Kaufman Furs in New York City, NY ships your fur purchases to wherever you may be: Chicago, Illinois, Detroit, Michigan, Buffalo, New York, San Francisco, California, Los Angeles California, Minnesota, Seattle, Washington, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Atlanta, Georgia, Portland, Oregon, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, Missouri, Anchorage, Alaska, Moscow, Russia, London, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Paris, France, Dubai, UAE, Hong Kong, Beijing, China, Tokyo, Japan, Toronto, Canada, Helsinki, Finland, Copenhagen, Norway; to all 50 States, and just about anywhere else in the World!